Top 15 Reasons to Smile & Powers of Smile
Top 15 Reasons to Smile
- It makes you attractive
- It Makes You Look Younger
- It Makes you and others Happy
- It helps you stay Positive
- It Lowers your Blood Pressure
- It Boosts your Immune System
- It Relieves your Stress
9. It is Contagious
10. Smile Makes Someone's Day
11. It Stops an Argument
12. It Allow us to appear Self Confident
13. It can brighten the Darkest Day
14. Smiling Releases Endorphins, Natural Pain Killers and Serotonin
15. It Melts Hearts.
Powers of Smile
Every smile makes you a day younger.
If you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it.
Smiling is infectious,
You can catch it like the flu.
Someone smiled at me today,
And I started smiling too.
A smile is something you can't give away; it always comes back to you.
A smile costs nothing but gives much. It enriches those who receive without making poorer those who give. It takes but a moment, but the memory of it sometimes lasts forever. None is so rich or mighty that he cannot get along without it and none is so poor that he cannot be made rich by it. Yet a smile cannot be bought, begged, borrowed, or stolen, for it is something that is of no value to anyone until it is given away. Some people are too tired to give you a smile. Give them one of yours, as none needs a smile so much as he who has no more to give.